“Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
Your happiness is your responsibility. That may sound a little like tough love, but it’s actually just a reminder to you that your happiness depends on you, or if you prefer, is within your control. If you are struggling with your own happiness, I recommend a few things that can help you create happiness in your life today, starting with reading the book “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin.
12 Ways to Create Happiness
The list below is a compilation of ways and ideas that people have found, or used to create or improve their happiness. Know that Life is nothing, but a story, a flowing river, a life's meaning with you as the key character.
1. Abandon self-judgement and develop self worth
2. Put yourself first – Decide to make yourself a priority
3. Write your achievements - Create visuals of your awesomeness
4. Abandon the judgment of others
5. Try everything once – Fill your day with tiny things you love
6. Try something you have never tried before – Don’t get stuck in routines
7. Beware the highlight reel
8. Choose gratitude
9. Share your wisdom
10. Do not live in regrets – Allow yourself to make mistakes
11. Discover your passions and follow them
12. Live in the Moment