Monday, December 14, 2015

The Harder I Push, The More I Find Within Myself

We all have days where we feel a little bit depressed and sad - well, today is one of those days for me. 

But, I just remembered something that helped me in the past, so I hope it will help me today. This statement comes from a man who died in 1994, but many people still remember because of his dedication, ethics, generosity and passion -- Ayrton Senna Da SilvaIf you don't follow sports, you may not know who he was; Senna was an amazing Formula 1 driver. He was possibly one of the best in this sport.

Senna used to say when describing himself something that I have always found extremely powerful - one of those statements that are truly motivating and very inspirational -- a statement that I am using today to push myself to find my own motivation.

If you are like me and also need some inspiration, then you may like this Senna's quote. 


Post a Comment