Friday, January 8, 2016

It's Easy to Miss the Real Point of Our Lives, Until We're No Longer Alive


Recently, I started to read the book, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianne Huffington. 

I have only read the first chapters of the book, but the ideas presented in this book are already forcing me to re-evaluate the way that I am living my life.

For those who don't know Arianna Huffington, she is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post. In this particular book, she discussed the topic of success from many different points of views using examples and experiences from different people.

What I like so far of the book is that Huffington is really forcing me to evaluate my whole personal idea of success. Am I a successful person? What does success mean to me?

As I said, I have just started to read the book. But, so far, my readings are really pushing me to think about success, family, work and the fact that we only have one life to live!

What does success really mean to you? Are you really prepared to make all the sacrifices that you are making so far to achieve success?

Post a Comment