Monday, May 16, 2016

My New Fitness Program and the Versatility of Treadmills


 I have recently started a new fitness program. Over the last few years, I have been trying hard to motivate myself to exercise, but I have not been very consistent. I have tried everything, but I have to accept that I am one of those people who need to be motivated. Unfortunately, I am an expert in terms of procrastination when it comes to exercise which means that I can never achieve my fitness goals. Thus, I recently decided to work with a gym trainer. 

Power Treadmill Workouts

The first thing that I have learned since I started this new fitness program is that a treadmill can be a versatile exercise equipment. I used to think that all that you could do with treadmills was running or walking. Of course, I knew that you could change the incline and the speed. However, it never occurred to me that a proper combination of incline and speed can result in an exciting cardio workout.

Here are some of the power treadmill workouts that we have done so far. They are simple, but you will be amazed to see how many calories you will burn by trying them for 30 or 45 minutes.

So, if you have a treadmill and are bored of using it just for walking or running, try these workouts -- you will burn an expected high number of calories!

Workout 1: Repeat the cycle below for 30-45 minutes. If you want, you can increase the incline levels by 3.0 instead of 2.0.



Workout 2: Repeat the cycle below for 30-45 minutes



If you try these workout, let me know what you think.





Post a Comment